It’s a revolutionary self-leveling system that saves you time, money and ensures a flat floor that meets specifications.
The SUPERCAP® System is a timesaving, cost-effective method for finishing new concrete or capping existing slabs. This proven tool provides benefits by proactively planning at the start of concrete placement in Division 3 through correcting floor flatness issues in Division 9. The system and cementitious products combine a LEED-contributing, GREENGUARD-certified, low-alkali, self-leveling technology with a computer-controlled mobile blending truck. Using this system, Collins Concrete Coating can cut weeks out of your construction schedule, saving time and cost.
Nothing matches LATICRETE® SUPERCAP’s ability to deliver perfectly flat floors faster, safer, cleaner, and with less environmental impact. Collins Concrete Coating is the exclusive provider of this revolutionary floor-leveling system in DMV area.
How the SUPERCAP® Self-leveling concrete system works
Deflection is an all-too-common problem on concrete slabs. Correcting uneven slabs and fixing old slabs requires all trades to compensate, slowing the work and costing the building owner valuable project time. With SUPERCAP, finishing new concrete or capping existing slabs is fast and proven. An entire floor can be capped in hours instead of days – and following trades can be back to work sooner. That keeps your job moving.
The SUPERCAP® Difference… Fast. Flat. Clean. OSHA Compliant.
- Time savings: pour 30,000 lbs. per hour of self-leveling SUPERCAP, that’s equivalent to 600 small bags an hour. This means fewer hours and lower costs.
- No silica dust: Since SUPERCAP IS mixed at the truck, only a hose goes in the building.
- No clean up No palettes, no forklift, no bags or dust ever enter the building.
- Quick drying: The floor is walkable within two hours, and trades can get back on the floor within 24 hours.
- Improved worker safety: No need for installers to tie up freight lifts or stage and carry hundreds of 50 lb. bags.
- Less impact to jobsite: Small jobsite footprint, high volume and speed equals less jobsite disruption
- Work on multiple areas: SUPERCAP can pour two contiguous half- floors at a time, so trades can continue to work on half the floor longer.
- LEED points: SUPERCAP is Greenguard Gold Certified.
- High early compressive strength and dimensionally stable with low shrinkage.
- Finished floor goods install faster, providing longer lifecycles and meeting specifications ensuring warranty protection for owners