People often ask what the biggest benefit of Polyaspartic concrete coatings over the conventional epoxy coatings is in a residential garage. The simple answer is time. Polyaspartic coatings installation and cure time in almost all cases is less than a day often, times you are able to walk on it within a few hours after applied. This coating is also very versatile allowing it to be applied in near “0” degrees temperature whereas epoxy requires a minimum of 40 degrees to be applied effectively. The curing time can also be drawn out for a couple of days. If anyone has any questions, please contact Collins Concrete Coating of Northern Virginia 703.907.9655.
- A New Wave In Floor Coatings: 3 Uses For Powerful Polyaspartic
- 3 Considerations to Keep in Mind When Selecting the Right Flooring For Your Restaurant
- Slap Some Paint On It: 2 Reasons Why Painting Your Garage Floor Is A Good Idea
- Concrete 101: Why You Should Use A Floor Coating
- 3 Things You Need To Set Up A Successful Kennel